Monday, March 21, 2011

'Romance Me' Scents

When I shop for a romantic scented perfume, I close my eyes and pretend that I'm a 5'11'' super model in a sexy and sensual perfume ad campaign with shirtless and ripped male models. I inhale deeply and take in all the scents and spices. I then ask myself, "Do I feel as sexy as this ad campaign? Does this scent arouse me in any way? Can I imagine myself strutting my stuff and turning heads?" This is how I find my 'romantic' perfume scent. Laugh all you want, but once you take a whiff of me, you'll respect my picking process! Roger that! Here are a few of my picks:


Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel:
I'm so sad that I ran out of this perfume! This perfume is feminine, sexy, young and exciting. Coco Mademoiselle’s top notes are in-between fresh rose and lush jasmine and it oozes sexuality, causing the occasional raised eyebrow for mischief played.


Narciso Rodriguez For Her
The fragrant harmony expresses itself through three pulsations; honey flower, radiant amber, and tactile wood. This fragrant harmony develops gently and slowly, rounding out into the warm tones of sunkissed skin, dusted in a soft, velvety sensuality. Yum!



Giorgio Armani Code Pour Femme

The seductive fragrance is a fresh, sexy, feminine blend of zesty blood orange, ginger, and pear sorbet softened with hints of sambac jasmine, orange blossom, and lavender honey, warmed with precious woods and vanilla. Careful ladies, this one is only for the bold and daring! You might not be able to handle its ferociousness.


Dolce & Gabbana The One
The One is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality - a fragrance with a strong personality, and a contrasting golden sweetness. Created for the ultimate diva, the scent is full of temptation, with modern and glamorous notes. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus, while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight.



Gucci Rush

Gucci Rush is a fantasy to be reached through an intoxicating, addictive combination of florals and spices. A sensual burst unlike any other and it is full of spice!


Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie combines youthful, playful notes for a fresh approach to a timeless classic. Notes of chic, green tangerine, violette, and pink jasmine mingle with soft patchouli, musk, and delectably sweet strawberry leaves and caramelized popcorn for a delicious scent that's truly irresistible. This fragrance is unbelievably flirty and sensual and it certainly takes you by surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment