Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cream Blush

In search of a new, spring blush, I came across cream blushes. They're not new to the makeup world, but I didn't always think they were for me. I wasn't sure how they would blend with my Bare Minerals powder and if they would blend well at all. As I stopped by the M.A.C. counter (yes, I'm completely and shamelessly obsessed with M.A.C.), the makeup artist insisted that I try out a cream blush. I asked her about how it blends with powders and she assured me that it would blend just fine.

When she finished applying Posey BlushCreme, I took a look in the hand mirror and couldn't believe my eyes! I'm usually the type of girl that goes for more shimmer, but I love how natural and dewy it set on my cheeks. It's so soft and creamy and you don't need an expert to apply. Simply use a flat brush and lightly blot to blend-- focus on the apples of your cheeks. Obviously, the more blush you use, the more color you'll get, but it won't look caked on as a powder blush would. Cream blushes also look amazing on skin without any foundation!



Use cream blushes? Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment