Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Glow

What I love most about this season is the summer sun kissing my face. (Note: please remember to protect your skin! SPF 50 baby!) To enhance my summer glow, bronzer is the best go-to solution. Bronzers are available in many different tones depending on how 'bronze' you're trying to go. The primary use for bronzers is for your cheeks, but you can apply bronzers on any part of your body to have an all-over sun-kissed look. I recommend mixing a loose bronzer with your everyday lotion or you can buy a lotion with bronze shimmer effects.

Tip: Double-check your finished bronzer look in different lighting-- natural and indoor lighting. It may show subtle in your bathroom, but when you're outside, you might look like a bronze trophy. Apply bronzer lightly until desired finish is achieved.

Here are some of my favorite bronzers:

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Gold Deposit

This is my number one bronzer! Mineralize Skinfinish is super light and natural and has a beautiful metallic finish that adds perfect highlights to face and body. This product makes me feel like a bronze goddess!

Clinique Almost Bronzer
Clinique Almost Bronzer has two shades for you to use one at a time or together. This bronzer is great for newbies to try out a bronzer for the first time and to play around with. Oh, did I mention it has SPF 15? Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment