Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Beauty Goals



I'm ready for some change this year. No, really! I mean it! I love many areas/categories of my life, but want to take it up a notch and stay out of the safe zone. More specifically, beauty. Here's what I mean:

1. Try new, bold eyeshadow shades. I feel like a Boring Betty.
2. Master winged eyeliner. I can't tell you how many times I've f@#ked up repeatedly.
3. Quit playing it safe when it comes to nail art and polish. I'm a huge fan of nail art, textures, designs and all, but I'm not the type to go all out.
4. One shade in particular that I've never tried is nude! I know, right?!
5. After growing out my hair for several years, I think it's time for a little shake up. Layers and peek-a-boo highlights!


Want to shake things up in your beauty life? What are some of your goals? Let me know in the comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment