Friday, March 8, 2013

In Love With Bobbi J Jewelry

It's a beautiful thing when one of your best friends is a jewelry designer. I'm a huge supporter for anything that my friends do, because that's what friends are for. Plus, her sh*t is dope! I have been eyeing almost everything on her site, but especially for a pair of one-of-a-kind earrings. The 'La Bella' earrings were it! So I ordered and little did I know, a custom necklace was also placed in my shipment. A brass pendant necklace was the best surprise. To top it off, 'PUMPS' was hammered onto the lovely piece. Thank you Jessica for all the love!

Scroll down to check out my newest pieces from Bobbi J:




Loving wax stamps. So personal!

La Bella earrings. Hand sawed brass and crystals.

Hand sawed and hammered brass on sterling silver chain.

Yeah baby!



Go online and grab yourself beautiful, handmade pieces from the heart of San Francisco by my dear friend, Jessica Linehan!

No comments:

Post a Comment