Friday, February 14, 2014

Seeing Red: Valentine's Day Inspired Mashup

Seeing Red: Valentine's Day Inspired


Tabitha Simmons perforated boots
boutique1.com



I love Love. Yeah, I said it! And I'm not talking only about mushy-mushy, romantic, The Notebook type of love. I mean all of it. The love between you and your parents, your gal-pals, your furry friends, and your lover. I'm talking about the love you have for your passions in life. Whatever makes you happy: food, fun, anything and everything that makes us smile and enjoy life to the max.

I roll my eyes when Valentine's Day is propped up as 'Singles Awareness Day' because it points out the lack of love in your life, when it's only a portion. It's discounting the fact that love exists in so many other areas and makes people feel bad about what's missing. I say F that. Take this day (and everyday, really) to be grateful and show the people you love how much you love them. Whether it's a batch of group texts to your nearest to dearest to sending your mama her favorite flowers-- we've all got love in our lives. Just show it and embrace it.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment