Monday, February 28, 2011

Vitamin E! Yes Please!


Oh, how this winter is drying out my face! Cool temperatures, strong wind and dry air makes our skin's moisture level drop dramatically. Crocodile skin? No, thank you! I had to put an end to this madness!

I didn't have a particular brand in mind, but I knew I wanted to keep the product natural. While strolling in the mall, with my man holding my shopping bags, I stopped by The Body Shop. I never bought facial products from there before, but I love their Body Butter so, why not give it a try. I learned that The Body Shop carries an entire Vitamin E line geared specifically for your face! I read this and was completely sold: "Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, moisturizes and helps to protect against premature aging and environmental aggressors, such as pollution and the sun."– Everything I needed in one bottle! BAM! What was even more convenient was their buy 2 get 1 free sale. DONE! So, I bought the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser, Toner and Day Moisturizer for under $40.

I had never been so excited to go home and wash my face! With a face full of makeup, the Cream Cleanser got rid of all my makeup and cleaned me up good. And to top it off, I didn't have that dry, crackly feeling afterward. Toner was fabulous and it didn't completely soak up all my natural oils on my face. Lastly, the moisturizer. I thought I might have that super thick, Vaseline, clogged pores feeling after I moisturized, but surprisingly I didn't. My skin could breathe! It left my skin glowing (not pregnant glowing) and pretty!

I highly recommend this product! And best of all, it's for all skin types.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment