Friday, March 11, 2011

Brights! Brights! Brights!

Is it just me or does it feel like this has been the longest winter ever?! Since December I've been dreaming of sunshine, birds chirping and a warm breeze flowing through my hair. At this very moment, the only items that can compliment my dreams are feminine, bright, flirty dresses! And what the hell, let's just throw in a margarita too! As soon as the temperature rises, I'm peeling off all my layers and jumping into a bright coral, aqua, teal, tangerine or fucsia dress and a pair sky high wedges! In anticipation of Spring, I started online shopping and here are a several looks I'm loving:
French Connection
Lilly Pulitzer
Trina Turk
Tibi
Shoshanna
What do you guys think? Are you as excited as I am? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment