Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm Obsessed: Double-Winged Eyeliner

There are days when you're tired of the same ol' same ol'. I'm always on the hunt for a new look or 'do that will get me out of the monotonous routine. While reading up on celebrity gossip (my shameless guilty pleasure), I spotted the double-winged eyeliner look. This is a great way to jazz up your look effortlessly. You can try this look a couple ways: two wings on your top lid or one wing on your top lid and one on your lower lash line. This looks amazing with or without eyeshadow. Check out the styles below:
Double Wing on Upper Lash Line
One Wing on Upper and Lower Lash Lines

Loving the looks as much as I am? I hope so! Here's a fabulous tutorial I found online for a smokey eye and double-winged eyeliner: 


No comments:

Post a Comment