Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Electric Pink Pout

The easiest way for me to feel extremely girly is wearing pink lipstick. I'm not just talking about any ol' pink color– I'm talking hot pink! Channeling my inner Barbie, a couple swipes of a bright magenta hue (M.A.C. Girl About Town) on my lips makes me feel ever-so-confident and one hot mama! Having trouble deciding which color is right for you? Check out these tips:
Nicki Minaj
Katy Perry
  • If you have dark hair, eyes or skin, try a bright fuchsia to add some pop! Try M.A.C.'s Fusion Pink to amp up your pout.
  • If you have light features, your best pick is a bubble gum pink. Try Benefit's Full-Finish Lipstick: Pillow Talk
  • Feeling extra sassy? Lightly brush on a sparkly lip gloss to add shimmer and shine! Try out one of Lancome's Juicy Tubes: Moulin Rose for a finishing touch!
Loving hot pink lips? What hues are you rocking? Send me your lip shades! I'm always looking for a great, new color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment