Sunday, March 6, 2011

An End to Split Ends: Nexxus Pro Mend

Umm...all I can say is, "About damn time!" I don't know how many products I've tried to help mend my split ends, but I know it's one too many. When it comes to using a lot of heat on my hair, I'm pretty bad, make that really bad. I can be a 'numbers girl' when I want to be and when I read that you can "bind up to 92% of split ends back together," I was sold.  "The ProMend line is designed to work as a total solution -- each product plays a role. The shampoo is designed to prepare split end damaged hair for mending. ProMend conditioner and treatments deliver the core, targeted split end repair benefit. Heat Protexx is ideal for preventing future split ends from forming." I can't wait to try out this product line!


Have you tried out Nexxus Pro Mend? Let me know how it's worked for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment