Sunday, April 3, 2011

When It's Hot, Go Crop

I will be the first person to say that I'm SO happy that high waisted bottoms are trending again. Although, I will be the last person to say that I'm ecstatic that crop tops are back! Then when I think about pairing the two together, I'm a happy girl. When wearing a high waist pant, shorts or skirt you can conceal your 'lower bulge'-- you know, the small, lower part of you belly that you can't seem to get rid of. And if you don't have that problem, well, screw you! Just kidding!

As for the crop top, it's all about showing the right amount of skin that balances your high waist bottom. A crop top is best paired with a maxi skirt, skinny pant or wide-leg trousers. In my opinion, a loose and baggy crop top is the way to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment