Friday, June 24, 2011

Beach Bag Essentials

Clearly, I'm still daydreaming about taking a tropical beach vacation! Check out one of my recent blog posts here to know what the heck I'm talking about.

Anyway, before I head out to the beach, I've got to have all my fashion and beauty 'essentials'. I triple-double-check that I have everything I need, so that I don't have to leave my spot in the sand or stay and suffer in the sun without the item.

Here are my Beach Bag Essentials:

1. Shades
Marc Jacobs

At the beach, you can't avoid the sun. Stop squinting, protect your eyes and look glamourous while soaking up the sun.

2. Tinted Lip Balm
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
While laying in direct sun, everything is going to get dry-- especially your lips. Moisturize, heal and protect your luscious lips with a lip balm and even add a punch of color by applying a tinted lip balm.

3. Sunscreen

Shiseido Sunscreen SPF 60

I mean, this is a no brainer. Do I even need to explain?

4. Water + Snacks
Say no to thirst and hunger pains. Stay hydrated and avoid passing out by bringing a huge bottle of water and some healthy snacks.

5. Waterproof Mascara
Dior DiorShow
After taking a dip in the ocean, running mascara is not a good look. Be prepared and keep mascara out of your eyes with waterproof mascara.

6. Floppy Hat

Echo


There's only so much heat you can take. A floppy hat will surely relieve you from the sun's rays.

7. Swimsuit Cover Up

Free People

When you're not feeling 100% body confident, opt for a flattering cover up for a walk along the shore.

That's my list! What are your beach essentials? Let me know by leaving a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment