Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Fave Looks: MTV Movie Awards 2011

My most favorite part of award shows is the red carpet. I'm not one to watch the entire award show, winners' speeches and performances (well, only if I really love a particular music artist). I really just want to see what they're wearing! Duh!

On Sunday, June 5th, MTV hosted their annual MTV Movie Awards. I'm a fan of MTV awards shows because celebs are dressed in more fun/party/sexy attire with lots of tight, sheer, glitter, embellishments and studs going on as opposed to the Oscars where all the lovely ladies are in ball gowns. I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Oscars red carpet too!

Anyway, here are my favorite looks:


Kristen Stewart in Balmain


Emma Watson in Marchesa


Leighton Meester in Balmain


Nikki Reed in Heather


Alyson Michalka in Ramy Brook
  
Jessica Szohr in Alica + Olivia


Mila Kunis in Balmain
 Clearly, my favorite designer on the red carpet that night was Balmain! I can't get enough studs and embellishments!

Loving my picks? Which look is your fave? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment