Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Must-Haves

At the beginning of every season, I scan through my closet and create a checklist of where in my closet I need to fulfill or replenish-- denim, dresses, accessories, skirts, shoes, handbags, tees, tops...you know what I mean! (While doing this assessment, this also creates an opportunity for me to create a donation pile. Get rid of the clutter people! Don't end up like the folks on 'Hoarders'!) So after going through all categories, I came up with my 'Summer Must-Have' list:

1. White Denim
MiH Jeans
 2. Bright and Light Scarf
Epice
 3. Linen Shorts
A.L.C.
 4. Metallic Strappy Sandals
Miu Miu
 5. Colored Denim
Rag and Bone



6. Cross-Body Bag

Sophia
 7. Crop Top
Urban Renewal

There you have it! That's my Summer Must-Have list. How about you? What are your summer must-haves? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment