Monday, August 29, 2011

2011 MTV VMA Red Carpet Faves

As most of you may know, last night MTV hosted their annual VMA award show. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of the show, but for me, I enjoyed myself on my couch watching Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Adele, Chris Brown and more. But what I really enjoyed were the over-the-top outfits...duh!

Check out my faves below:
Nicki Minaj
I always look forward to see what the hell is going on with Nicki's fits! Everything that she wears is visual eye candy.

Britney Spears
 The only artist in a romper and it's cute, sexy and very VMA appropriate.
Jessie J
You've got to give it to Jessie J! Cast and all, she rocked the outfit and all of her performances! Amazing talent.

Kelly Rowland
 Kelly's got it goin' on! So fab! How could she not be one of my faves?
Beyonce
If you're ever going to announce that you're pregnant at an awards show, this is the way to do it!

Oh, and if you're still out of the loop about last night's show, peep the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment