Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Loafers: the Ballet Flat Alternative

Next on my list of purchases is a pair of loafers. I must admit, whenever I see loafers, I think of Kourtney Kardashian's baby's daddy, Scott Disick. HA! But seriously, it's taken me a while to start a love affair with loafers. I was fighting this perception of loafers paired with old men in smoking coats with cigars and a glass of brandy.

A pair of loafers is a perfect look to step up and away from a ballet flat. This season is full of colorful prints, lovely textures and kick ass studs, which add a clean flair to any look.

Take a look at some of my fave loafers below:

Jeffrey Campbell


Christian Louboutin

Steve Madden

Sam Edelman

Like my picks? Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments!


Images via nordstrom.com / bloomingdales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment