Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rain Boots?

Yesterday morning I woke up to rain. Immediately I thought, "What the hell am I gonna wear (on my feet)?" Good thing, earlier this year, I purchased a pair of rain boots that don't really look like...well, rain boots. And that's what I liked most about my new, deceiving rain shoes. Not to my surprise, more styles of rain boots, sneakers and shoes are on the shelves and making appearances online: heels, wedges, rubber bows, mixed textiles, buckles, studs, laces and more. Now don't get me wrong, I adore the classic shiny, tall, rain boot style...I just like the new kids on the blockmore!

Here are the rain 'sneakers' I bought earlier this year:

Aldo
 Take a look below at some new styles to splish and splash around in:

Mel by Melissa

KORS Michael Kors


Kate Spade


Hunter

Like the new kids on the block? Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comment box!






Images via piperlime.com, aldo.com, nordstrom.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment