Over the weekend, my M.A.C makeup artist friend, Sherena Mercer, and I had a ton of fun. The type of fun I'm talking about includes dabbling with shadows, swirling powders, lining lids and blotting lips. As I approached her home, she warned me that she had a dramatic look in mind. I assured her that I was game for anything since I knew that her work would turn out fabulous. Girl, was I in for a treat!
So here's the dramatic transformation from start to finish:
- Foundation: Bare Minerals in 'Tan'
- Primer: Laura Mercier oil free foundation primer
- Highlight: M.A.C 'Whisper of Guilt'
- Blush: M.A.C 'Gingerly'
- T-Zone Primer: M.A.C Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone
- Lid: M.A.C eyeshadow 'Black Tied'
- Crease: M.A.C eyeshadow 'Sketch'
- Under Brow: Tarte eyeshadow in 'Georgia Peach'
- Top Liner: Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in 'Stage Dive'
- Top Liner: Makeup Forever black Aqua Creamliner
- Bottom Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil
- Mascara: M.A.C False Lash in black
- Primer: Urban Decay Eye Potion
Stay tuned this week for more on SF native, makeup extraordinaire, Sherena Mercer this week!