Thursday, November 29, 2012

Makeup Wish List

I like Christmas shopping for my family and friends, but I must admit that I like shopping for myself a teeny bit more. Am I alone on this one? Probably not.

Anyway, I was thinking about getting my close gal pals each a basket of little goodies. Makeup items are one of the goodies I put on the list. So as I'm combing the web for ideas, I started eyeballing doo dads that I want for Christmas! I've got to get over myself :)

Here are a few makeup items I'm lusting over:
1. Tarte Natural Lip Stain Pencil in Lust 2. M.A.C eye shadow in Sumptuous Olive  3. Clinique Black Honey Lip Duo 4. Josie Maran Argan Eye Shadow in Cinnamon 5. Butter London Lacquer in Jack the Lad 6. Bobbi Brown BB Cream 7. Urban Decay eye shadow in Half Baked 8. Urban Decay Urban Lash in Plush type

No comments:

Post a Comment