Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend Looks

This year was a tad bit harder for me to leave home after Thanksgiving. Maybe it was nostalgia, maybe it was feeling like a kid in my parents' homes or maybe it was the plethora of leaves changing color that made me want to stay one more night.

While I was staying at my dad's house throughout the holiday weekend, I was amazed by how much a backyard can transform from a plot of dirt to a lush secret garden after twelve years of shoveling, running back and forth to Home Depot, planting seeds and bushes and nurturing most days of the year. Let's say I had a wee bit too much fun snapping shots of leaves, chimes and flowers.

Take a peek at mother nature via Elk Grove, CA suburbia and my fuzzy, faux fur looks over the weekend: 


































No comments:

Post a Comment