Sunday, December 30, 2012

Look of the Day: Knits + Beads

One of my good friends invited me and some gal pals over to surprise her mother for her 50th birthday over brunch. Free food, free booze, lots of mother-daughter love...why not? And of course, I can't miss out on a good surprise. Anyone who knows me, knows that I like to pull a couple pranks here and there.

So here's my look of the day: knitted dress from H&M that I've had since forever, Enzo Angiolini boots, tights, long necklace and beaded belt. Get a closer look below...


Headed to a surprise birthday brunch.

Big hair. Don't care.

Long beaded necklace from...who knows?


Vintage python clutch. Handmade in Africa.


Top half.

Hand-beaded vintage bow waist belt.



All photos are original. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment