Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Beauty Tool: Neutrogena Advanced Solutions

While chit-chatting with my mom a few weeks ago about Christmas shopping and what were on each other's wish lists, our conversation went like this:

Me: "Hey mom, what do you want for Christmas?"

Mom: (In her Puerto Rican accent) "Ay Xio, I don't know. How 'bout you, baby?"

Me: "I think I want a Clarisonic. You know, one of those thingys that's battery operated that you scrub your face with it and it spins 'round and 'round?"

Mom: "Oh, I have one! I've never used it. You can have it."

Of course, she would own something that she's never worn or used. The woman has everything!

Me: "Really? You've never used it? I'll take it! Thanks mommy!"

A week later she sends it with my dad from Sacramento. I open the bag...and it's not a Clarisonic. As I scratch my scalp in utter confusion,  I take a look at the contraption and read, "Neutrogena Advanced Solutions." OK. This is definitely not it, but I'll give it a shot.

Girl! This thing is the bomb.com! After my first use, my skin was noticeably softer, squeaky clean and pores were smaller. Although, this system is what they call a 'at home microdermabrasion system.' It's definitely not for everyday use-- too much exfoliation can be very harmful for your skin. I read reviews on it as well, and I'm quite pleased to read so many positive reviews.

So, thanks mommy for the gift! Please feel free to send me more items that you don't use! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment