Thursday, January 17, 2013

Look of the Day: Leopard + Trench


Today I head out to meet two of my beautiful, Friday Feature friends, Jessica Linehan and Shireen Rahimi, for lunch and chit chat about our business plans for 2013. It's such an amazing sunny and crisp Thursday so, I had to sport one of my favorites: leopard! This teal and camel, button-up top was gifted to me by my loving aunt and uncle in Puerto Rico. I added an everyday skinny denim from Gap with tall Enzo Angiolini leather boots plus a Rag & Bone trench for the swift and cool San Francisco breeze.

 

Caught some rays on my balcony.

                                       


Downtown SF with Jessica's Ray Bans.


Shireen Rahimi of Eclectic Other and Jessica Linehan of Bobbi J


Cuties.


Jessica showing us her new 'Shona' earrings coming soon on Bobbi J online.


On escalator down to BART. I can almost see my reflection in my newly shined boots!


Gold buttons.



No comments:

Post a Comment