Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Motivation: Success



Want to know why most goals are not usually met by the majority of people? Because they believe that success is a straight, upward road. It's not. You're going to be tested by the universe to figure out how badly you really want that goal. It is guaranteed that you'll hit some bumps in the road, experience setbacks, and hear negative opinions of others that may make you question your quest. 

The key to success? From what I've learned from my extremely successful personal and business mentors: perseverance. Many, many, many individuals simply give up at the first sight of an obstacle. "Oh, it's too hard. I can't do it. I'm tired. Blah, blah, blah." I call bull shit. The real answer to quitters' reasons is that they don't want it bad enough and can live without it. 

So tell me-- how bad to you want success in your life?


Happy Monday y'all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment