Sunday, February 10, 2013

Look of the Day: Long Live Leopard!

Yesterday was a long day filled with special people in my life: lunch with the boyfriend and daddy plus a raging housewarming party for a dear girlfriend of mine. 

I wanted a laid-back glam look, but not too plain jane. You may recognize these jeans from my previous post. Yup, those $68 jeans from Urban Outfitters that I snagged on sale for $4.99! I still can't believe the amazing deal. Rolled up my sleeves and knotted a now extra baggy blouse thanks to a recent 18-pound weight loss. Black suede Steve Madden pumps are sky high and sexy, but they keep my dogs howlin'! Gold jewelry, blue eyeliner, and red lipstick seal the deal and I was off being a social butterfly.

Scroll down for my look of the day:











No comments:

Post a Comment