Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Look of the Day: Graphic Tee + Leopard Loafers

On this rainy day, this wasn't the smartest outfit to put together. Unfortunately, it started to drizzle as soon as the bf and I closed the front door as we were heading out to Target and house hunt in the East Bay. Dodging puddles of water in loafers is not the business. Oh well! At least I was comfy (insert shoulder shrug here).




Vintage leather jacket from Dad-- butter soft! Plus my fave graphic tee of the legendary, Bob Marley.

A sale steal I snagged from Macy's for $30. Can you believe these calf hair loafers are Aerosoles? So damn comfortable!

Slicked high bun is my number one go-to look for lazy days.


2 comments:

  1. Cute and comfy outfit. Great deal on the loafers! new follower here.

    Mo

    WhoisthatgirlMo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Mo! I appreciate the support.

      Delete