Thursday, March 14, 2013

Leather + Sneaker Wedges

Contemporary Wear




I'm really feeling sneaker wedges these days. They sure bring on a whole wave of nostalgia from my mom's 80s/90s aerobic high tops to my Sketchers platform tennies during the Spice Girls era-- all mixed with a futuristic and modern feel. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair, but when I finally cop some, this is how I'll style myself (see above). Contemporary is definitely how I'd feel wearing these babies so, leather pants are a sure thing plus a loose knit sweater that's more on the sheer side. This look is edgy, a hint of sexy, mixed with comfort thanks to the sweater and sneakers. It's screaming city-urban-cool.

1 comment:

  1. Well styled - I think the wedge sneaker is waning - which is a shame, imagine being chic AND comfy :-(

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete