Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pretty Spring Things


As the temperature is slowly creeping up, I'm slowly transitioning my heavier and dark clothes into the back of the closet and bringing out my fun brights and lightweight pieces. As I like all of my clothes (or else I wouldn't have bought the damn things), some pieces I'm just plain tired of. I guess it's probably my own fault for posting a bajillion photos online and seeing the same strapless sundress in both of my vacation Facebook albums, not to mention loads of pics on Instagram in a variety of filters. Am I double-wearing out my clothes by seeing them over and over via social media? Probably. How do I fix that? With accessories, jewelry, shoes and purses. By simply pairing new pumps and a different skinny belt, you can create an entirely new look. How about adding some texture with a fun raffia fedora hat and colorful raffia fringe sandals? The more you mix different accessories, shoes, and jewelry, the more looks you can achieve and keep from getting bored of the dress, blouse, or denim you once loved and adored.

Check out the darling spring pieces I selected that inspired me to jazz up a few numbers in my closet. For the specs on each piece, click here.

1 comment:

  1. This is too true - you get sick of the same old same old - but that doesn't mean you need a whole new wardrobe... it means you need MORE SHOES!! Yesss I like this indeed.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete