Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fresh Out the Bag: Warby Parker 1922 Collection

I have perfect vision. And I'm thankful for that. Although when I was a kid in my single digits era, I always wanted some type of impairment. Why you ask? Because I wanted the accessories! From retainers to braces and most of all, glasses. As an adult, I'm happy that I can roll out of bed and not worry about popping in contact lenses or accidentally stepping on my glasses and breaking the frames. But with the launch of Warby Parker's limited edition 1922 Collection, my angst for four eyes has renewed. Thankfully, they also have sunglasses.

The 1922 Collection translates interwar glamour into a wearable future. Each of the three new frames comes with a sunglasses version, and all feature dramatic details in their signature custom acetate and stainless steel. In addition, just like all of our existing collections, for every pair sold, Warby Parker distributes a pair to someone in need through their non-profit partners.

Check out my faves below:



Porter

Duke

Joplin

Which style are you loving? For more styles, check out Warby Parker online and cop yourself a pair! I know I will be.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment