Friday, April 5, 2013

Look of the Day: California Coastline Road Trip - Day 1

Last week my dad and I embarked on a 4-day road trip down the California coastline. One of our favorite things to do is just go for a drive and take in the scenery wherever we are--no music, just conversation. So naturally, we decided to drive down the legendary Highway 1.

Take a peek into day one at our first stop in Monterey:
On this day, the weather was on crack. First started out breezy, then chilly and then warm as heck. The entire day I was taking off my leather jacket and five minutes later putting it back on. From unwrapping to rewrapping my scarf around my neck, I almost wanted to hang myself from frustration. Good thing these skinny jeans were super comfy and with tons of stretch for sitting in the car for a couple hours. This roomy knit sweater in lime kept me warm and added a nice pop of color.







No, those are not rocks on the sand. Seals are the original beach bums.





Note: leopard calf hair loafers are not the best shoes for the beach.




There are seriously over 50 shades of grey here.



Pops.

Stay tuned for more posts from our road trip next week! Be sure to follow Pumps and Lipstick on Twitter and Instagram!


All photos are original. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment