Saturday, September 7, 2013

Look of the Day: Rainbow, Leopard, and Studs All In One.

I think I found my new party pants because these babies right here put me in the best mood! Not to mention, they're super roomy, lightweight, and heck, they even have an elastic tie waist (perfect for the buffet)! Since there's so much going on down below, I paired it with a black tank, studded flats and added a pop of color with fun rainbow aviators.

Scroll for more...


H&M tank and pants, Nordstrom rainbow aviators, and Forever 21 studded pointy toe flats.






My new M.A.C. supreme sheen lipstick in 'Zen Rose' is definitely my favorite at the moment.





Loving all the little studs.
Just a little arm party of two.

I love little details like this gold zipper.

Deuces!

2 comments:

  1. Cool print - love the mirrored shades too.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I want to grab some more mirrored shades in different colors.


      Xiomara

      Delete