Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sweaters Only

Do you feel it? That crispness in the air? Chilly breezes raising goosebumps across your skin? Oh yeah. That's fall alright. And you know what that means...sweaters, baby! You don't know how much I've been waiting for this day to arrive. Here in the Bay Area, fall weather starts a tad bit later than the norm, but with recent dips on my thermostat, I think summer is finally over!

Looks like I'll be prancing at the pumpkin patch in a big ol' sweater, tall boots and chunky scarf after all. I'm super into bold graphics and prints, off-the-shoulder, and cutie-patootie animal sweaters. Take a peek at some sweaters I'm diggin' right now...


Sweaters Only


French Connection sweater
usa.frenchconnection.com


Alexander Wang sweater
$285 - theoutnet.com


Off the shoulder dolman top
alloyapparel.com


Blade Rubber Stamps Newspaper Scraps
$22 - bladerubberstamps.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment