Monday, May 5, 2014

Adventures at the Getty Musem

Ever ventured up to the Getty Museum in LA? Finally, I made my way up there with my bestie, Lorraine. You'd think a Californian like myself, who's visited SoCal year after year would have been to the beautiful establishment perched on the mountain, overlooking the LA skyline and Pacific Ocean. Nope. Not until last weekend.

When they say it never rains in Southern California, it's mostly true. On this day, we couldn't ask for more perfect sunny weather. Heck, even a nice breeze kicked in too, which was perfect while we were touring in the garden. 

Being in SoCal, I had to keep it relaxed and casual with a striped maxi skirt and high slit. Threw on a black tank and called it a day. Watch. Beaded bracelet. Loose curls. Ray Bans. "That's it. I'm done!". Comfort was the name of the game.









Nope. No fan. Just wind.










No comments:

Post a Comment