Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Starting Summer with a Lace Romper

It's my favorite time of year...summer! Bring on the long hours of sunshine, the heat, and outdoor BBQs. Oh! And my birthday :) More importantly, bring on the easy, breezy, lightweight summer styles.

With the weather warming up in the Bay Area (and everywhere else), I got inspired to buy a new romper from one of my favorite boutiques in Sacramento, Heart Boutique. I'm loving the lace detail and the off-the-shoulder style. This is definitely a unique piece and it's so different from what's currently in my closet.

I chose a more relaxed look with a curly bun mixed with dramatic chandelier earrings in gold and black. Then I added some height with black espadrille wedges. Left the neckline bare to show off the off-the-shoulder style.

Scroll down for more...









All photos are original. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment