Thursday, October 25, 2012

What I Would Do With a Leather Pencil Skirt

The day that I commit to purchasing a leather skirt, will be a day of victory. Think of it as a bucket list item to check off for a fashionista. A leather pencil skirt can be both simple and understated with minimal accessories, soft colors and textures. If you want to amp it up, just add bold colors, graphics lots of details. You know, shiny things and embellishments. This skirt is a staple item that will last for years to come and probably a piece that my future daughter will try to steal from my closet. I still don't know why my mom hasn't gone Kris Jenner on my ass and put a lock and key on the doors to her walk-in closet.

Peep below for my picks:

Top Row (from left to right): Marni shoulder bag, Peter Pilotto top, The Row pencil skirt
Bottom Row (from left to right): Bijoux Heart earrings, Yves Saint Laurent ring, Christian Louboutin pumps































No comments:

Post a Comment