Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Look of the Day: Crazy Striped Dress

Oh, it's amazing how a sunny day can make a girl wanna get dolled up to skip around town. Thank God this past Saturday wasn't too hot. I had the pleasure of meeting up with my oh-so-stylish, 'long lost' cousin (not really lost, but it had been a while since we'd seen each other) and have a lovely lunch on Lakeshore Avenue soaking in the sun. 

Inspired by the weather, I chose a new, crazy striped dress I swooped up from a boutique, called Sway. I swear it's like my neighborhood Forever 21! On days that I want height without the pain of heels, I strap on my peep toe, espadrille wedges. They're almost flat, but four inches off the ground! I went simple with custom Bobbi J jewelry and studded earrings along with natural makeup, but with a punch of color on the lips.

Keep scrolling for more...




I love my MK, but I'm craving a new look. Good thing it's my birthday next month ;)




I never get tired of M.A.C.'s 'Girl About Town'

Custom necklace by Bobbi J and emerald glitter shellac. Yup, I said glitter shellac! They applied a clear shellac layer and dipped my entire nail in a bowl of glitter! A whole damn bowl! This was by far, the best nail shop experience I've had...ever!  





How cute is my cousin, Lynda?! 

Stay tuned for more posts! Can't wait any longer? Stay posted via Instagram and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment